Face-to-face instruction and remote learning plans
for the fall semester of 2021-2022
We strongly encourage in-person learning for all children in these classes as it proved most effective for that age group.
Any remote learning request will need to be addressed to the director ([email protected]
Note that at this time we are planning to welcome
these students for an in-person learning experience.
Maternelle is aimed at children aged 4-5yrs old. This class is conducted entirely in French and is aimed at native speakers. However, fluency is neither required nor expected at this age. Most importantly your child should demonstrate a good understanding of the French language and have a native speaker at home to reinforce what is learned in class.
At this age children can often be reluctant to speak in a foreign language, especially if they spend most of their day speaking English in preschool and with friends. Therefore, we place a heavy emphasis on oral work and acquisition of vocabulary through songs, games, stories, written activities and crafts.
This class is from 9:30am to 12:00pm.
- ALPHABET: PRONONCIATION 1
- ALPHABET: PRONONCIATION 2
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: DESCRIPTION
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: JEU LE GARDE DU CORPS
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: JEU LE CORPS
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: JEU LE ROBOT
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: ASSOCIER 1
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: ASSOCIER 2
- LE CORPS HUMAIN: LA CHASSE AUX MOTS