When: August 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Ecole du Samedi is hosting an Open House on Saturday, August 28 2021
from 9:30am to noon.
Prospective students and parents are invited to visit classes, partake in tours led by parent volunteers, meet faculty and staff, and learn about the school’s curriculum.
At Ecole du Samedi, classes are taught by experienced teachers in accordance with the principles of the immersion method, in which activities both inside and outside of the classroom are conducted in French.
Health and Safety Protocol during Open House
Prior to Arriving
Prior to arriving for students and parents should self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before
coming onto campus and upon arrival they will need to complete and sign a form including
the screening questions listed below. Any individual who experiences any symptom listed
below will not be allowed to attend and should contact his or her primary care provider or
other appropriate health-care professional. Any parent or student living with someone who
experiences any of the symptoms of COVID-19, whether they have a positive COVID-19 test or
not, should self-isolate for two weeks and not attend our on campus Open House. We will
schedule a virtual meeting for them with teachers and staff.
Screening Questions Include:
● Do you or have you had a fever in the last week (higher than 99 F)?
● Do you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or recent loss of taste or smell?
● Have you been diagnosed with COVID 19?
● Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID 19 in the past 14 days?
Upon Arrival on campus
● All visitors will be asked to sign the self-screening questionnaire and submit to a temperature
● Hand sanitizer will be available at each entrance and students, parents, teachers and staff will
be required to use it whenever they enter the building.
● Students and parents must remain six feet apart when arriving on campus.
While on campus
● Parents, students, teachers and staff must wear non-medical grade face masks and respect
● We will only allow a limited number of visitor in each class at one time in accordance to our